Vivenne Westwood says SWITCH!
The Bulb were approached by fashion designer and activist, Vivienne Westwood and renewable energy supplier Ecotricity to produce an awareness event for their campaign, SWITCH!
‘‘There is one truly political act you can make as an individual or a group – SWITCH to GREEN ENERGY. Stop the demand for burning fossil fuels and further fracking and make choices that stop climate change”
Dame Vivienne Westwood
- We created an engaging and educational hybrid event to an audience of 900 people at the iconic London nightspot, Fabric.
- The event featured in Evening Standard, Vogue, ID, Dazed, Harpers Bazaar and The Guardian as well as broadcast live on Facebook to an audience of over 250,000.
- As well as a compelling talk from Dame Vivienne on the importance of switching to green energy, to get the party started there were exclusive celebrity DJ sets and live acts.
- The event was produced with sustainability at the forefront of planning, all plastic removed from the venue and replaced with recyclable branded cups.
- The venue was branded with recycled press boards and activist messaging was projected using energy saving equipment throughout.